Episode 16: Investing for Children – Part A
Breakfast with Hamish Douglass, Founder Magellan Financial Group
We hosted Magellan Financial Group Founder Hamish Douglass for breakfast recently which was extremely insightful and well received by all those who attended. Hamish took some of his valuable time out to provide a broad ranging discussion from how he started the Magellan business to a fantastic update and overview of his views on the current challenges that are facing the investment world and his investment portfolio positioning.
Episode 15: Succession Planning – Part B
Episode 14: Succession Planning – Part A
Episode 13: Estate Planning – Enduring Powers of Guardianship
Episode 12: Estate Planning – Enduring Powers of Attorney
July Monthly Musings
Here is the July edition of our Monthly Musings straight to your inbox.
In this edition we will:
- cover off on the market movements for July,
- introduce the latest Episode 11 of 3 Minute Tech, where we look at “Estate Planning – Wills and Testamentary Trusts”,
- provide a paper in Focal Point where we discuss some of the rules associated with inheriting personal share investments,
- feature a short feature video on our Private Wealth Adviser, Andrew Fry, and,
- suggest a good podcast to listen to and a good book to read.
We hope you enjoy.
Episode 11: Estate Planning – Wills and Testamentary Trusts
Making complicated concepts and terms, simple. In this episode, 3 Minute Tech covers the topic of “Estate Planning – Wills and Testamentary Trusts”
Episode 10: 2021/22 -Changes to the Super Thresholds
Making complicated concepts and terms, simple. In this episode, 3 Minute Tech covers the topic of “2021/22 – Changes to the Super Thresholds
Episode 9: 2021 Federal Budget
Making complicated concepts and terms, simple. In this episode, 3 Minute Tech looks at the 2021 Federal Budget.